Titolo: L'azienda LIST si presenta al Corso di laurea in Informatica
Data: Martedì 17 Novembre 2015
Luogo: Aula 710 - VII piano, DIBRIS (Via Dodecaneso 35), Università di Genova
LIST is a privately owned company founded in Pisa in 1985 with the mission of designing and developing cutting edge software technology for mission critical applications.
Today LIST has 30 years experience in developing innovative high performance IT solutions for banking and finance.
LIST Capital Market Suite is based on FastTrade, a common proprietary technological infrastructure, designed and developed in-house. FastTrade is a technological platform specifically designed for Financial Data Stream Processing that provides:
- Distributed architecture
- Process scalability (across different HW nodes or CPU cores & for specific functional modules) for optimal performances, stability and bandwidth
- Resilience, fault tolerance and load balancing
DYMA is a web-based data modelling framework designed by LIST to easily create data-centric enterprise solutions with user configurable business logic.
DYMA solutions share a number of common features, including:
- Interactive data model definition
- Automatic GUI creation based on the data model
- Database implementation abstraction